Thus, the presence of difficult situations that allow a child on their own or with the help of adults, in general, positive mood and background fixation on the progress of a child with an analysis of the causes of this progress can, in our opinion, be regarded as the main pedagogical conditions of formation of the psychological health of children.
But to complete the lighting conditions there is a need to cite the opinion of A. Adler of social interest as a mandatory characteristic of a healthy personality. By social interest to them is the ability of an interest in other people and take part in them. EV Sidorenko cites the opinion of X. Ansbachera about the kinds of social interest, depending on the orientation of the object: subsotsialnogo, social, suprasotsialnogo. Subsotsialnye objects – this inanimate objects or activities: science, art, nature, etc. Social facilities include all living things. The interest lies in the ability to appreciate life and accept the point of view of the other. Suprasotsialnye objects – this is the universe and the world in general. Interest in suprasotsialnym objects involves identification with the living and non-living objects, a sense of oneness with the world. In light of the above it becomes clear need to create conditions for the formation of children of all kinds of social interest.
Thus, we can conclude that the difficult situation, on the one hand, allow the child to gain experience with anti stimulate its activity, on the other – contribute to its personal development and, in some cases, allow to achieve overcompensation (A. Adler). However, this only occurs when the degree of difficulty of the situation meet the age and experience of the individual capabilities of stress, without prejudice to the psychological and physical health.
Thus, the presence of difficult situations that allow a child on their own or with the help of adults, in general, positive mood and background fixation on the progress of a child with an analysis of the causes of this progress can, in our opinion, be regarded as the main pedagogical conditions of formation of psychological health.
But it must be remembered that the isolated conditions can be considered only in terms of probability. With high probability the child will grow in these conditions psychologically healthy, in their absence – with one or other mental health disorders. Until now, modern science knows more about the causes of psychological disorders than on the causes of mental health. As rightly pointed out by MS Peck: “We understand why people develop mental illnesses. What we can not understand is why people suffer trauma quite well. ” While this issue is left open. In general we can conclude that psychological health formed by reacting internal and external factors, not only the external factors can be deflected through the interior, but also internal factors can modify the external impact. And once again, we emphasize that the psychologically healthy person needs some experience in fighting, is crowned with success.
Questions for self-control
1. What is the subject and the object of psychological counseling
and a correction?
2. What are the main objectives of this course?
3. What are the objectives of the process of psychological counseling and correction?
4. What is mental health?
5. What are the functions of psychological health?
6. What are the main characteristics of psychologically healthy person?
7. How interconnected psychological and physical health?
8. What are the risk factors of psychological health violations?
9. What are the basic conditions for the emergence of mental health?
Questions for self-examination
1. What are the characteristics of mental health do you have?
2. As you are accustomed to act in a difficult situation: to change the external environment or himself?
3. Could you think of a situation to which you respond psychosomatic?
4. If you really do not want anything to do with you what usually happens?
5. Do you adapt easily to rapid changes in the conditions of life?
6. How do you perceive life in a situation of uncertainty?
7. As far as you are interested in their own spiritual development?